If you are a victim of sexual assault or abuse, and your need is life threatening, please call 911.
The following is a list of agencies to contact if you or your loved one is a victim of abuse:
- Safe Home at 816-HOTLINE. Visit their website at www.safehome-ks.org.
- MOCSA (Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault) at their 24-hour confidential hotline -(913) 642-0233. MOCSA staff and volunteers provide crisis intervention, information, and referrals to victims of sexual assault or abuse and their loved ones. Their website is www.mocsa.org.
- KCSDV (Kansas Coalitiion against Sexual and Domestic Violence) at www.kcsdv.org.
- Office of Victim's Services at the Kansas Department of Corrections, at (866) 404-6732. Call them if you or your loved one is being victimized by someone who is on parole.
- KS Protection Report Center at (800) 922-5330. Call them to report child or adult abuse or neglect.