Why choose our Financial Crimes Program?
- Our program is run by experienced, licensed counselors from an agency known for its outstanding treatment.
- We have over 15 years of experience with the court system.
- Our entire program is based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, giving you the tools to learn from past mistakes and make the right choices in the future.
Cost and length of treatment:
- Financial Crimes Education, Level I - $50 (No checks. Cash or money order only)
For petty crimes and 1st-time offenders
4 hours of financial crimes education
Held the 3rd Saturday of each month, from 1:00 - 5:00 PM
Call (913) 710-5744 to sign up for the next education class
- Financial Crimes Treatment - $200 total (Pay by check, cash, or money order)
For felony crimes or multiple offenses
10 individual sessions
Call (913) 710-5744 to schedule (Our Financial Crimes Treatment is on hold for now. We currently offer only Financial Crimes Education. Level I.)
*We do not offer an 8-hour Financial Crimes Education class at this time.*
Our Overland Park Office:
10201 W. 127th Street Map
Overland Park, KS 66213
(Inside Grace Fellowship Church)
What to bring?
- Court or officer contact information
- Lawyer contact information (if you have a lawyer)
- Counselor or agency where you had your evaluation
- Payment ($50 - cash or money order)
Have more questions? Want to sign up?
Call us at (913) 710-5744 to sign up for our next class. To speak directly with our Clinical Director, Dr. Bascom Ratliff, call (913) 710-5748 or email him at email@example.com.