Why Choose Our CWIP Program?
- We are licensed as a substance abuse treatment facility by the state of Kansas. Our program is contracted through the municipal courts of Kansas. It is run by experienced, licensed substance abuse counselors from an agency known for its outstanding substance abuse treatment.
- You can complete three requirements of your diversion program - the CWIP program itself, 20 hours of substance abuse education, and a DUI victim's panel - all in one weekend.
- Our curriculum is designed to reach every individual. Presentations and discussions are interesting and interactive, with video, slides, and guest speakers.
- A binder is provided that you can take home, containing the content presented during the program.
- Our entire program is based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, giving you the tools to learn from past mistakes and make the right choices in the future.
- Our DUI victim's panel is run by the former president of STOP.
- We provide an Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meeting during our CWIP program.
Testimonials from our attendees:
"The program was excellent thanks to the staff."
"Easy to understand and apply"
"I think this is a good method of deterring DUIs, and seeing and hearing some of the things that can happen to you has convinced me to never drink and drive."
$350, payable one week in advance by credit card, cash, check, or money order. For your convenience, you can make a credit card payment by phone. Read the attached instructions below for payment details.
We offer our English CWIP program on the first full weekend of each month. Upcoming dates:
July 5th- 7th
September 6th - 8th
October 4th - 6th
5:00 PM Friday through 6 PM Sunday. Please arrive no later than 5:30 on Friday, or you will be considered late and may not be admitted to the CWIP program.
Johnson County Residential Center
101 Roeland Park Drive, Building 2 Map
New Century, KS 66031
This is a 'lock down' facility, staffed by law enforcement to ensure your safety. Sleeping arrangements are dormitory-style, with men and women's sleeping quarters completely separate.
- House arrest information
- lawyer and/or court contact information
- change of clothing
- close-toed shoes
- coat or jacket
- change for vending machines
- See a complete list on the attached instructions below.
Photo of Johnson County Residential Center, Building 2